Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Steelers vs. Cardinals - CATCH IT!!!


For the most part I could really care fuck all about who wins the Super Bowl this year, but want to at least give big ups to a couple of Georgia Bulldogs that will be making an appearance in the game. Hines Ward already has one ring and an MVP award from Super Bowl XL with the Steelers and this year he will be up against the 6'8, 260 lb monster TE Leonard Pope with the Cardinals.

Here is a small mix for the game. Pretty random assortment, but I pulled whatever I could think of that either name dropped players or cities (and also a shout out to the "Angry Samoan", Troy Polamalu. Not because I like him, but because I have never dropped Boo Yaa Tribe on a mix before and thought it was about time). I have also included two of my favorite Springsteen songs, that I am sure he will not be playing at the halftime show. Instead, I will settle for a Clarence Clemons nipple slip.


Tracklist:
Pope - Prince
Messiah Ward - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Angry Samoans - Boo Yaa Tribe
Arizona - Kings of Leon
Hotel Arizona - Wilco
By The Time I Get to Arizona - Public Enemy
Pittsburgh Stealers - The Kendalls
I'm Not Dead (I'm In Pittsburgh) - Frank Black
Pittsburgh - The Lemonheads
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out - Bruce Springsteen
Badlands - Bruce Springsteen


No comments:

Post a Comment