Monday, June 28, 2010

Country Club of the Zero Seven v 2.0

It has been a while since I have posted here, and the delay has helped me come up with a new plan of attack for the site. Instead of posting random one off reviews or cramming the site once every other month with extended playlists, I am going to post shorter blasts on a daily basis (we can start wagers now on how long that will last).

The easiest way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time, so with that in mind I am going to start posting a "Track of the Day" if you will. One song, a little bit of detail and the link.

Hopefully this will help pick up a little added interest, and make the posts easier for readers to digest. Although I will admit I am already seeing problems. I knew what I wanted post #1 to be, but have 4 others that I am contemplating, so discipline will have to be used on my end.

That being said, welcome to CCO7 v 2.0!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment